Get found. Gain traffic. Grow revenue. Search engines rank businesses info higher if it is consistent across numerous listings. That means that the more accurate listings you have the better chances you have of showing up in local search. Four out of five customers use search engines to obtain local information such as a business' hours of operation, address, and directions. Listing your business online can make it easier for your customers to find that information. Local searches lead 50% of mobile visitors to visit the business they searched for in less than 24 hours. Your businesses first steps towards local search success is having a strong online listing presence.
WHAT WE DO
We accurately analyze your business listing to the major data providers: Google, Facebook, Yelp, Factual, Infogroup, etc. These data providers combined are referenced by over 300+ online listing directories. Optimizing your listings for three key factors that impact local search rank: the number of online citations, the popularity of sources they appear on, and the accuracy and consistency of your business listing. Activate your listing on these directories, and watch as your listings improve over time.
- KEY BENEFITS
- Improve your chances of being found online
- Drive customers to your business (by generating accurate locations on popular navigation systems).
- Increase your SEO(Search Engine Optimization)-Rank higher on Google, Bing, and Yahoo.
- Increase your businesses online presence with directory listings and SEO
- Outrank your competition and local competitors
- Improve keyword ranking through SEO techniques
- On page SEO and off page SEO
- Link building